[extropy-chat] Email is for the old folk now

Amara D. Angelica amaraa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 02:55:21 UTC 2006

Wow: "Grognard" -- a zowie new word for me
(http://www.alanemrich.com/Writing_Archive_pages/grognard.htm)! Is this a
great list, or what? OK, I think it's called "loss leader" in the marketing
game. Give away free international phone calls/chats to the 100 million
users worldwide, BUT only between Skypers. Calls to "old timers" (the great
unwashed masses huddled in the musty vaults of non-real-time) are still way
cheaper than old-timer phone companies:
http://skype.com/products/priceoverview/. BTW, you can make free calls via
within the US and Canada until the end of 2006. Skype on, Grognard!