[extropy-chat] Our Solar System Planets

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Aug 16 18:10:01 UTC 2006

Dear Jeff,

Do you think the resolution won't pass?  I have not encountered yet
any planetary scientist who seem doubtful for the new categorization.
I do realize that there are a mess of TNOs out there which could
easily be included too, so then perhaps school kids won't be quizzed
on those (they could simply say "and those Plutons").

BUT we'll need a new mnemonic ... What should we use to replace
"My very educated mother just served us nine pizzas" ?

Amara

(who is still in high-mood after her *wonderful* 5day trip to Sicily
and Etna.. I went to the top-top-top and saw the steaming craters..!!
http://www.hotelcorsaro.it/  )