[extropy-chat] LINKS: P.J. Manney's New Blog, The Space Show

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:19:51 UTC 2006

Thursday, 31 August 2006

Hello all:

Formerly I avoided link-dumps here and on my blog because I deemed
social bookmarking services a better method for flagging good links
than mailing lists and blog posts. I still do, but sometimes a little
note helps.

P.J. Manney's new >H-related home page

http://www.pj-manney.com/

P.J. Manney's new >H-related blog

http://pj-manney.blogspot.com/

You can find this blog and many others bookmarked at

http://del.icio.us/tag/transhumanism+blog

The Space Show, a podcast self-described as focussed "on timely and
important issues influencing the development of outer-space commerce
and space", had four guests of interest here in the last week: Robert
Bigelow of Genesis I fame, Howard Bloom, Brad Edwards of space
elevator fame, and the Space Frontier Foundation's Executive Director
Jeff Krukin. You can find all the episodes here

http://www.thespaceshow.com/

or through GigaDial, the podcasting network that supports T.S.S., or
through my Odeo Inbox,

http://www.odeo.com/inbox/JayDugger

OBLIGATORY >H CONTENT:
P.J.M.'s new web presence deserves mention. T.S.S. works to enrich our
civilization's possibilities.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com