[extropy-chat] Rational thinking

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue Dec 5 14:34:30 UTC 2006

Keith had *specifically* asked for someone to suggest (as an
exercise) a EVOLUTIONARY  PSYCHOLOGICAL analysis
accounting for the behavior of America's founders

> Who would like to take a crack at an EP analysis of why the founders acted
> as they did?

and, after a paragraph or two that really provided no new information,
I launched into  other  types of explanation, as if that had been
the question.

My apologies.

Lee