[extropy-chat] The Powers of Breast Milk

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 03:25:10 UTC 2006

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> I considered Hooterade, but Barbara suggests the
> much superior
> Materade. Hey, if we can use Latin and Greek and
> Urdu and all, this
> could go on for weeks. For those who regard this
> healthful draught as
> the swig of Satan: Tarnation Milk.

Perhaps a bit too Madison Avenue: "Nanny Nectar" since
the target market is not liable to be mothers that can
nurse their children but those that, for whatever
reason, can't or choose not too. Fathers too just
naturally fall into that category. Although men can
apparently practice "lactation" through a variety of
methods, I for one would rather not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." - Phillip K. Dick