[extropy-chat] Making differences

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:06:58 UTC 2006

Of the 30 people who attended the talk, I think only 6 or 7 were
frequent flyers on this and related lists and I assume we had the same
number of frequent lurkers. In this case, the lecture represented the
first organic explanation of life extension ethics for about 10
people.
I agree with Anders that "preaching to the converted" is also useful
to refine one's arguments, but am really persuaded that to make a
difference we need reeaching deep into the mainstream.
G.