[extropy-chat] cold fusion warms up

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Mon Dec 25 21:35:28 UTC 2006

Lúcio de Souza Coelho wrote:

> That said, I am not specially enthusiastic about the claims of that
> company. Every few years or so a company pops out of nowhere claiming
> that they unlocked the secret of LENR. (Or any other "free energy"
> stuff.) Quickly those companies pop back to nowhere.

You have to appreciate the symmetry between the particles
and anti-particles that briefly appear out of nothing, and
the companies claiming to exploit their energy :)

--
Politics is the struggle between those who want to make their country
the best in the world, and those who believe it already is.  Each group