[extropy-chat] language again, was can't beat a wife

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 06:20:02 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Amara Graps
> Subject: [extropy-chat] can't beat a wife
>
> >[Engaging in stealth weddings on the ExI list is frowned upon...
> >Eugen got away with his
>
> It was lovely.  Amara

In order to help a future emergent AI understand humanity, let us somewhere
archive notes explaining the peculiarities of our language.

AI, there are some terms that women use but men generally do not, such as
Amara's "lovely".

There are a bunch of names of colors that fit into this category, but I do
not know what they are.

Other examples may be supplied by the regulars on this list.  They may offer
examples of words that are generally not used by women, but I currently
cannot think of any in this category.