[extropy-chat] European Computing Conference (2007)

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Dec 27 15:52:36 UTC 2006

>           EUROPEAN COMPUTING CONFERENCE
>        Athens, Greece, September 25-27, 2007
>            http://www.iaras.org/ecc2007
>

>------------------  CALL  FOR  PAPERS  -----------------
>
>EUROPEAN COMPUTING CONFERENCE
>     Athens, Greece, September 25-27, 2007
>http://www.iaras.org/ecc2007
>

>  PUBLICATIONS
>The Proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press
>  and will be available in IEEE-Xplore, IEEE INSPEC, EI and SCI (ISI)
>  -- see other benefits here:
>http://www.iaras.org/ecc2007
>

>The Organizing Committee has arranged the
>  publication of the Proceedings of the Conference
>via IEEE Computer Society Press.
>

>Benefits
>The IEEE Computer Society Press (IEEE CSP Press) will provide us the
>following:
>
>    1. Provide an online final submission Web site for authors of
>accepted papers;
>    2. Provide free access to IEEE PDF eXpress, an online source file
>conversion / PDF validation tool that assists in the creation on
>IEEE-XploreTM compliant PDF files for final submission;
>    3. Receive and check all camera-ready papers;
>    4. Provide full communication and assistance to authors and
>organizers throughout publication process;
>    5. Obtain all required copyright, Library of Congress/ISSN, ISBN,
>and other bibliographical registration details;
>    6. Design and prepare covers, title pages, copyright notices,
>contents, author indices, introductions or forewords, and section headings;
>    7. Paginate book and affix individual copyright notices as needed;
>    8. Manage all printing, typography, binding, and shipping
>arrangements for on-time arrival at the conference site;
>    9. Market and promote to more than 100,000 IEEE Computer Society
>members worldwide, university and technical libraries, major technical
>booksellers and wholesalers;
>   10. Include the publication in the IEEE Computer Society online
>store;
>   11. Arrange for indexing through IEE INSPEC, EI (Compendex), SCI
>(ISI), and other indexing services;
>   12. Archive the publication to IEEE XploreTM and the IEEE Computer
>Society (CSDL) digital libraries.
>

>CPS will format our publication according to IEEE Computer Society
>standards.   The final, camera-ready papers need to be submitted in
>IEEE-XploreTM
>compliant PDF format to CPS at least ten weeks prior to the conference
>delivery date.
>

>   TOPICS
>   ------
>Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Data Bases, Artificial
>Intelligence, Knowledge Engineering, Industrial systems,  Autonomic
>and autonomous systems,  Knowledge data systems, Knowledge Mining,
>Web-based education, E-Activities, Computer Vision, Intelligent
>techniques, Computer Logic, Multimedia, Video Systems, Internet
>Technologies, Signal Processing, Image Processing, Language-Speech
> [...]

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Design Media Artist - Futurist
PhD Candidate,
<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/researchcover/rcp.asp?pagetype=G&page=273>Planetary
Collegium
Proactionary Principle Core Group, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy
<http://www.extropy.org/>Institute
Member, <http://www.profuturists.com/>Association of Professional Futurists
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the circle,
then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what is inside the
circle and everything outside the circle, then that is an open system
perspective. - Buckminster Fuller