[extropy-chat] Transhumanism in 2020

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 05:14:03 UTC 2006

Dear transhumanist friends,

       The first book about transhumanism in an Asian language has just been published. The name is "2020: Transhuman and Economy of the Future" and you can see it below, if you can read Korean:-)

  http://www.korea2050.net/unfforum/?doc=bbs/gnuboard.php&bo_table=book&wr_id=10

       I coordinated most of the book, even though my Korean is still at pre-posthuman levels. Dr. Hwang Woo-Suk, at Seoul National University, was writing the introduction but we had to drop it after he faked some results about human cloning, even if he did succeed cloning a dog earlier.

       Next Summer I am moving to Japan, and I hope to start a similar book project there:-)

       Have a very happy 2007, 2070, 2700, 7200...

       Transhumanistically yours,

       La vie est belle!

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse