[extropy-chat] Is Many Worlds testable? - Randall

scerir at tiscali.it scerir at tiscali.it
Sun Dec 31 19:31:30 UTC 2006

Rafal, you have reinvented Bell's superdeterminism here.
You are right when you say that the preparation of the system is a
measurement.
But if the branching occurs at time t=0 it means that theSchroedinger
function
knows what will happen at a later time, since we have, in our hands,
the 'delayed
choice' option, that is the possibility of changing the setup.
But I must say that your hint passed the famous Bohrian test which
says:
'Is crazy enough?'. It is, sincerely, a dramatic competitor for the
challenge by
Arnold Neumaier at http://www.arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0505172.
s.

I hope this post can travel, since my account is blocked, banned,
for unknown reasons.

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/