[extropy-chat] They who were Google...

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Feb 2 15:32:18 UTC 2006

All your faith are belong to us.

(!)

Given the source - is this more of a troll on their part? What sort
of readership does CNN Money have? When I want to know the generic
outlook of people who are on the net, I usually check the CNN opinion
poll, and then vote against the trend. Unless I am actually opposed...

Of course the change in the valuation of Google recently could more
squarely be due to this, rather than earnings reports!

Thanks Robert, this managed to clear my periphery even on /. .

Bret K.