[extropy-chat] earthquake

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 00:59:47 UTC 2006

Ja I wrote Santa Clara meaning county.  The quake was about
five miles east north east of Milpitas, and I live on the
north east end of Milpitas, so the epicenter was probably
within walking distance from my house.  Taxifornians, we
are playing with fire living practically on top of
the Calaveras fault.

spike