[extropy-chat] Victoria News: Singularitarians in the City of Gardens

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 00:46:14 UTC 2006

Okay. But recently I've come to doubt, just for instance, economics-- economics is no science. And the social 'sciences' as they are taught in K-12 are junk, and perhaps in higher Ed as well.
  I honestly think legitimate grounds exist for not only skepticism but also cynicism & mistrust as well; that is harsh, but there's something to it. Nietzsche wrote, "there are rational reasons for abandoning rationalism". Would have to think about that a long time, but he was on to something.