[extropy-chat] Email Postage

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Tue Feb 7 16:30:54 UTC 2006

This is an easy debate to solve. Start a company that charges for priority
processing of email and guarantee of receipt. Then put the methods in place
for people to send and receive secure priority email. You can require people
to "sign" for the message as you would a package. Have it as a subscription
service. If the idea is feasible, it will take off. If not, it will sink. It
really shouldn't be too hard for someone to set up.