[extropy-chat] The School of Futurology

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 22:59:45 UTC 2006

No text in your Wikipedia link? Now that sums futurology up: a nothingburger. Futurology Studies-- hacks presiding over pricey fluff classes taught to naifs. However if the parents are wealthy then it is harmless.
  I remember when futurology began, it was the mid-sixties when the public was excited about the Gemini Program leading into Apollo. Now where are we? If you can answer that fully, then you deserve $35,000 yourself merely for answering the question.

  I invite you to visit this page:

http://future.wikicities.com/wiki/School_of_futuro logy

I need experts in each field, people interested to be teachers for each field..

I will pay each teachers 35 000$US per year, if you are interested..

--Jon