[extropy-chat] The complete set

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Thu Feb 9 16:53:40 UTC 2006

Damien Broderick wrote:

>All we need now are some $cientologists and an iridologist, and
>extropy-chat will have the complete set!

Sorry, I don't currently know any iridologists, but there is a
scientologist (on with outs with the Co$) who we could invite here

In a thread, Re: The Church of Absolutes on alt.religion.scientology

Kevin Brady <gomorrhan at hotmail.com> wrote:

 >> You never responded to the request I made for the site or location to
 >> discuss movement of consciousness to a less vulnerable container.

And I replied:

 > Sorry, I must have missed that.  It is off topic here, but there are a
 > number of places I post where it would be on topic.  Email and we can
 > discuss it there.

What I had in mind was extropy-chat.  I am not sure this list accepts
hotmail address, but if it does could someone invite him?

His request to discuss moving consciousness to a less vulnerable container
is on topic here.

Keith Henson