[extropy-chat] Muslim Machinations (was Protect ourselves to prevent a return to the middle ages)

Dirk Bruere dirk.bruere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:49:55 UTC 2006

On 2/10/06, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> Bad as that is, these local anecdotes are a threat on a global scale
> how?

Give an inch and they take a mile.
What was once a privilege becomes a Right.
'Cultural sensitivity' becomes supression of criticism
etc

And so?  What mighty military do Muslims, full fundamentalist
> Muslims, control?  They can riot and commit mayhem and occasionally
> commit terrorism but really what can they accomplish toward a world
> power Muslim theocracy?  Very little really.  So why are we acting
> like the Muslim sky is in danger of falling?

What can they do?
Turn every society in which they take residence into a mirror image of N
Ireland at its worst, with every critic having to fear imminent death. For
decades.

Dirk