[extropy-chat] Protect ourselves to prevent a return to the middle ages

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 19:14:54 UTC 2006

--- Mehran <mehranraeli at comcast.net> wrote:
> As you can verify an email message from your mom,
> once you fully know the
> Elohim's message you can also try to verify it to
> see if it can genuinely be
> from an advanced human civilization who claim to
> have created us. There is
> an infinity of galaxies and star systems out there.
> Life is not just on
> this planet.

Ok, Mehran, I will humor you. If the Elohim want to
build an embassy on Earth, then tell them that they
must allow humanity to build an embassy on their
planet. If they give you any guff, send them to me and
I will deal with them personally. I will gladly
recruit the staff for our off-wrold embassy as long as
they supply transport and real estate. Let me know
what they say.

As far as being our creators go, let the Elohim know
that we are merely using the faculties of healthy
skepticism that they purportedly gave us to ensure
that they are not interstellar con-men trying to scam
us for our water.

Oh btw... ask them if they would like any pamphlets on
Neo-Zoroastrianism while you are at it. After all no
soul is too big or small to be saved.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Thereupon, the Soul of Mother Earth bewailed, Should I accept the support of a feeble man and listen to his words? In fact I desired the aid of a strong and mighty king. When shall such a person arise and bring strong-handed succor to me?" -Yasna 29, verse 9

"Now I am light, now I am flying, now I see myself beneath myself, now a God dances through me." - St. Nietzsche