[extropy-chat] Please don't feed the trolls!

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 02:56:03 UTC 2006

OK I suggest the following.

Robert has managed to find smartness in the Raelish
posts and has contributed some meaningful stuff.  In
general, it is unwise to engage those who are posting
material that is clearly far from our core values, for
we do not want to clutter ExI-chat with UFO silliness,
nor do we want to be the megaphone for those promoting
nonsense.  Nonsense is difficult to define, but you
knows it when you sees it.

I propose we use the mechanism of not replying to those
memes that deserve no reply.  Friends, use your judgment,
early and often.   {8-]