[extropy-chat] [don't] pare replies

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:35:39 UTC 2006

I disagree. I don't mind seeing the entire thread in an email. I can filter
out the pieces I don't care about pretty quickly. If the entire thread is
contained in the email, then new readers can pick up the context without
going out and searching the archives. I don't read every single message so I
frequently read every 10th as a sort of digest version of the list.

I think that not including the entire quote is valid in a medium like a
bulletin board, but for listservs it's acceptable to have the entire

BAL