[extropy-chat] Yesterday's home computer

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 20:29:43 UTC 2006

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk.bruere at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for a laugh

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7144/1545/1600/home-computer2004.gif

They obviously meant home computer as a computer one
could live in. It is after all the size of some
apartments these days.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Thereupon, the Soul of Mother Earth bewailed, Should I accept the support of a feeble man and listen to his words? In fact I desired the aid of a strong and mighty king. When shall such a person arise and bring strong-handed succor to me?" -Yasna 29, verse 9

"Now I am light, now I am flying, now I see myself beneath myself, now a God dances through me." - St. Nietzsche