[extropy-chat] Transhumanism as Religion

Dirk Bruere dirk.bruere at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 02:35:48 UTC 2006

On 2/18/06, Joseph Bloch <transhumanist at goldenfuture.net> wrote:

> Dirk Bruere wrote:
>

> > Fortunately I met a man who can fill in that missing gap. His name is
> > Marc Power, and it's just possible that Keith Henderson might
> > recognise the name. We mesh extremely well technically and
> > psychologically. I met him at a shamanic drumming session run by my
> > other half, Fiona.
>

> His real name wouldn't happen to be "Marc Harris" by any chance?

No. It's  Greek and rather more complex than that.
Anyway, got a note from Natasha asking me to cut down on the postings.
So any fellow conspirators should email me privately.
BTW, I will try to get to the ExtroBritannia meeting in London next week, if
I remember:-)
I'll see if Marc is interested in attending.

Dirk