[extropy-chat] META: ExI List Quality & Future

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 04:33:08 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of tankdoc
> As a lurker since the early 90's and a self teaching work in progress, I
> can
> only tell you that the hints of, go read this, go look into that etc have
> changed my life for the better. If the list changes please consider a read
> only option, thats all I really need.
>
> Jerry Imbriale

Welcome Jerry!  Thanks that's a hell of an idea.  Or some version of that,
where anyone can post but those without a reputation place their stuff in a
buffer that can be reviewed and rated, then later posted if it is good.

One of the things we need is to figure a way a team of volunteer moderators
can review as they have time.  I have a life change coming soon that will
cut my available time to nearly nada.  Its a good change tho.  {8-]