[extropy-chat] META: ExI List Quality & Future

Rayburn, James James.Rayburn at chw.edu
Tue Feb 21 19:42:19 UTC 2006

"I wasn't aware that ignorance was a crime."
Ignorance is no crime, but perpetuation of ignorance is a crime against the
betterment of mankind. Don't we all learn something from the ignorance of
others? Those who come here are here, for the most part, to learn. Teach
those who commit infractions the proper protocol and etiquette.
If you make the group exclusive you'll run the risk of loosing touch with
the general zeitgeist and you will cut yourselves off from those who are
coming to the fountain.
Jim