[extropy-chat] Idea

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Wed Feb 22 05:11:44 UTC 2006

Okay so my birthday is on Thursday, just a suggestion, you guys could hold a secret meeting that I am not aware of : ) and all pitch in to get me an AFM - just an idea. By the way I have a present for you: http://www.nanogirl.com/personal/avatars.htm

Kind regards,

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com/index2.html
Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Foresight Participating Member http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
3D/Animation http://www.nanogirl.com/museumfuture/index.htm
Microscope Jewelry
http://www.nanogirl.com/crafts/microjewelry.htm
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."