[extropy-chat] Extropy Institute - Membership

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Jan 7 21:05:58 UTC 2006

Greetings!

Many of you renewed your membership during 2005, and so far in 2006 we have
received new memberships. If you have any questions about your membership
and would like to receive additional material and information about the
future of ExI, please email me.

For those of you who have not renewed and would like to make a donation to
Extropy Institute in our effort to promote the Proactionary Principle and
other projects, please go to http://www.extropy.org/membership.htm

As always, thank you for your generous donations and for working with us to
help realize an extropic future for transhumanity!

ProAction!

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Cultural Strategist - Designer
Future Studies, University of Houston
President, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute
Member, <http://www.profuturists.com/>Association of Professional Futurists
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture
Honorary Vice-Chair, <http://transhumanism.org/>World Transhumanist
Association
Senior Associate, <http://foresight.org/>Foresight Institute
Advisor, <http://alcor.org/>Alcor Life Extension Foundation

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the circle,
then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what is inside the
circle and everything outside the circle, then that is an open system
perspective.
Buckminster Fuller