[extropy-chat] All hail Will Wilkinson

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 05:10:32 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Marc Geddes
> Don't be an idiot.  The thread is talking about
> zero-sum games and contests - read the earlier posts.
> It should also  be obvious from these and the smilies
> I was joking...
> But you keep on being silly and moderating my threads
> I might.

Marc, do let me explain myself.  There is great significance in
reputation, online as in the meat world.  Eliezer has contributed
many valuable memes for many years here and elsewhere.  If he
were to ever post something that caused us irritation, we would
forebear because of his prior contributions.  You are the new
guy.  You have the burden of posting a lot of good stuff for
a long time.  Do that, then we will cut you a lot of slack.  In
the meantime, not.