[extropy-chat] circumcision

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Thu Jan 12 16:03:24 UTC 2006

I doubt that your botched circumcision scenario is any more common than the case where the wrong leg gets amputated. It's a great story for creating fear and general awareness but the child is probably more likely to die in the car trip home from the hospital.

As for circumcision, it is my understanding that it is much easier to keep clean when circumcised. I can only imagine that though as I was circumcised as an infant. I can tell you that I have personally never experienced any of the supposed problems others claim and have wondered whether or not circumcision has just been a convenient excuse for symptoms of other problems.