[extropy-chat] THE WTA IS ROTTEN FROM THE TOP

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 17:19:50 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Alan Brooks
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] THE WTA IS ROTTEN FROM THE TOP

I've been told not to post on this subject, but it's
astonishing-- the flames directed at Dr. Hughes; it would appear he'd have
to be Pol Pot himself to get so many negative reactions.
That's all I'll say...'nuff said, bury the dead.

All right, Al Brooks has said his piece and ended with
his 'nuff said, bury the dead, so I take that as an
agreement to not post further on this topic.

Since we have a volatile subject here, with a person's
name in the subject line (poor form by the way), I
propose the following.  If one has no direct knowledge
of the WTA, or is one of the usual suspects who
gets in trouble with the moderators a lot, then I ask
that you lay low on this topic and listen to what the
others have to say on it.

Thanks!

{8-]