Simple expressions was Re: [extropy-chat] REAL POLITIK IN THE WTA... and so long...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:52:22 UTC 2006

On 1/14/06, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

But at the end of the day, the winning corporation wins,
> and the consumer wins.  The losing corporation, well, it is made
> of individual consumers, so it wins in an indirect sort of
> way.

### Spike, this is the best way of saing that in capitalism there are
no losers that I heard in a long time. Capitalism at its core is a way
of organizing competition to, paradoxically, achieve cooperation, and
not destruction. This is a simple truth made popular by Schumpeter but
it has been obscured by years of collectivist and statist propaganda.
Your eloquent expression can help bring it back to the fore.

Rafal