[extropy-chat] What _is_ it with the WTA board, anyway?

Joseph Bloch transhumanist at goldenfuture.net
Mon Jan 16 00:29:21 UTC 2006

Dirk Bruere wrote:

> On 1/15/06, *Mike Hayes* <l4point at gmail.com
> <mailto:l4point at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     3.  However,  WTA bullshit is now spilling over in the this list,
>     which in turn finds its way to my inbox.
>

> Probably because the WTA list is not a free and open medium, given its
> 'moderator'.
> Also, the internal workings of the WTA are legitimate and very much on
> topic for any Transhumanist list.

For those who are interested, it is because of precisely this sort of
thing that I set up the Transhumanist_General list.

If Extropian folks want to see the WTA threads moved there, I most
certainly have no objection (although I obviously cannot compel
compliance). All parties are welcome to post (unlike me, ironically,
whose latest post on this subject on WTA-Talk was held in moderated
limbo for about six hours or so).