[extropy-chat] Pluto New Horizons launch -getting ready

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Tue Jan 17 18:39:40 UTC 2006

The launch was delayed until 1:45 EST. That's about 10 minutes from now. I
have it on my bigscreen with my surround sound on and I began to
wonder........why aren't they broadcasting something as cool as a launch in
surround sound? You would think someone like McDonald's would pay for the
surround ability and broadcast in exchange for a logo on the side of the
rocket.