[extropy-chat] nuclear non-proliferation as energy strategy ?

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:41:23 UTC 2006

This is why Iran is a bigger problem than Pakistan or Israel: Iran supports
terrorism and makes threats about annihilating other countries (specifically
US and Israel). Their president is a raving lunatic who denies the Holocaust
and calls for Israel to be wiped off the map. If we could go back in time,
we should have stopped Pakistan and Israel from developing nuclear weapons
but we can't, so they have nukes. Additionally, Pakistan "playing ball" with
the US and cooperating goes a long way toward them not being a threat.

The 911 hijackers being Saudi does not mean the Saudi government supports
terrorism. To suggest this link is misguided.

BAL