[extropy-chat] Impeachment of President Bush What odds amIoffered?

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 18 21:38:08 UTC 2006

Hal wrote:

> I need a few days right now to deal with a potentially serious medical
> problem that could impair my ability to consummate this wager.  I will
> try to get back to you next week.

No probs. Thanks for letting me know I would have hovered waiting for
a response had you not and now I can do other things.  If you can't
proceed due to health concerns you'll lose none of my respect. Your
health is more important.  Also I had time to think about this over the
end of year break.

Regards,
Brett Paatsch