[extropy-chat] Is Nemesis a Matrioshka Brain?

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Jan 21 17:17:08 UTC 2006

I don't know if this is helpful, but I gave a summary and some questions
about Nemesis as a suggested project topic for my Astro 100 students
last year (and before). It is project number "V" on the following handout.
Perhaps there are some references that you missed.

http://www.amara.com/astro100/Projects.pdf

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/