[extropy-chat] the very model of a Singularitarian

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:14:40 UTC 2006

On 1/25/06, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> http://www.kurzweilai.net/meme/frame.html?main=/articles/art0626.html
>
>         I am the very model of a Singularitarian
>
> <Charlie Kam has written and recorded a humorous Singularitarian version
> of
> Gilbert & Sullivan's "I Am The Very Model of a Modern Major General," from
> the Gilbert & Sullivan opera, "The Pirates of Penzance.">
>
> well... okay... not bad...

*laughs* I like the lyrics!

The page suggests it's available as a free MP3, but doesn't seem to provide
the actual download (when I click the link, it appears to be trying to play
the song in my web browser, which said browser isn't happy with), is it
supposed to be available for download? If so, could anyone post a direct
link to the file, or just mail me the MP3 as an attachment?

Thanks,

- Russell