[extropy-chat] ARTS: Nanotechnology Conference Exhibition

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 30 23:18:56 UTC 2006

CALL FOR TRANSHUMANIST ARTS AND ARTISTS!

If you are an artist who likes science, or a scientist that likes the arts,
or a technologist that likes both arts and sciences (or anyone on between),
this message is for you!

We are collecting nanotechnology concepts that translate into designs,
sounds, moving images, etc. for the upcoming "NanoTx 06 conference - The
Promise of Tomorrow" http://www.nanotx.biz/

Please let me know soonest - we need this in a nanominute!

Create!

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
Transhumanist Arts & Culture