[extropy-chat] Libertarian paternalism

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Jul 4 22:41:33 UTC 2006

On Jul 4, 2006, at 3:12 PM, Damien Sullivan wrote:

> Did you actually read the paper?  Any of it?

I deeply apologize.  I had not read the paper when I wrote those off
the cuff comments.  The long weekend is being used in part to catch
up with the recent wonderful bounty of postings on the list.  In the
process I shorted this quite excellent piece that I largely support
and agree with.  Thank you for posting about it here.  I find it very
valuable and of help resolving  some of my own conflicting ideals.

- samantha