[extropy-chat] Nothingness and that Infinite Chain of Causesthingy.

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Wed Jul 12 03:48:13 UTC 2006

On 7/11/06, gts <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm convinced now more than ever that it makes rational sense to make
> rational sense of things, and that things that make no rational sense
> should be ignored simply because they make no rational sense.

Welcome back, Gordon, and congratulations on your reinforced rationality.
Popper contributed some valuable understandings.

As to the second part of your statement, I would suggest that you certainly
should *not* ignore that which appears to make no sense, as those
observations are hints of potential for growth. In the bigger picture all
the pieces must fit, and paradox is always a case of insufficient context.

- Jef