[extropy-chat] italian football victory

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 12 04:52:13 UTC 2006

What if she organized a defensive attack on the bear using negotiations ,
  keeping in mind, she could outrun other classmates?

Would that be satisfactory?
  Just Curious
  Anna:)

spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Martin Striz

> ...Suppose you told the class that a hungry bear was walking down
> the hallway outside. I bet they would quickly organize to save
> themselves... Martin

Hmmmm.

{8^D

If it is a classroom full of conservatives, they would organize an attack on
the bear before the bear could attack the class.

If it is a classroom full of liberals, they would draft a subset of
able-bodied students to defend the others against the bear, by negotiation
if possible.

If it is a classroom full of libertarians, each student would immediately
look around for the slowest looking individual in the room, then she would
determine if she thought she could outrun that classmate.