[extropy-chat] it had to happen...

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 01:20:46 UTC 2006

barf:

http://www.ulrichbold.com/astrology.htm

Evolutionary Astrology focuses on the soul's evolution and its core
dynamics for the current life relative to abilities, potential, fears
and karmic issues coming from experiences of previous lifetimes. A
holistic and deep understanding for one's current life can be
embraced through Evolutionary Astrology. It provides insights into
"who you are" and "why you are the way you are". Thereby individual
orientations for your daily life and resolutions for your problems
support your further evolution and growth.

Whether you are a beginner in astrology, advanced or even a
professional astrologer wanting to take a fresh look at astrology or
at your birth chart, Evolutionary Astrology is for those interested
in voyaging into a deeper understanding of the Soul's Purpose.
Evolutionary Astrology's primary focus is on the continuity of the
Soul's journey, it's natural potential and how to actualize your
abilities fearless, for your life to be in harmony with your Soul's
evolutionary purpose.

Not as radical as I'd hoped. I was hoping to learn about, for
example, Quantum Colonic Astrology or Dark Energy Astrology...

Damien Broderick