[extropy-chat] Xian talibans

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:02:12 UTC 2006

I have been flamed a few times, on this and other lists, for referring
to US neocons as "talibans". So I thought to share this link:

http://www.ncccusa.org/news/060705foxnews.html

especially "Although I am a fan of FOX NEWS, I do feel you have swung
too far to the right.  Especially when it comes to issues championed
by the extreme Christian right (Christian Taliban).  You must remember
that 'perception is reality', and the perception is; that FOX NEWS is
in favor of turning the USA into an extreme Christian version of
Taliban Afghanistan"