[extropy-chat] FWD [fantasticreality] Nice Summary of Problems of the self-denoted "Cultural Elites"

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Jul 24 07:20:06 UTC 2006

Randy Burkhardt wrote:
> Sure, I noticed the effort.  I was hoping I was wrong and you were not
> another supposing equivalency between freedom loving Americans and
> criminal enemies of peace.

Every country on earth including some we now judge as great scoundrels
has claimed to be "freedom loving" and claimed that those who oppose it
or whose lands it decides to invade are the "enemies of peace".  I was
hoping you were not another incapable of questioning how history or
simply a less provincial view may judge your country, at least in light
of some of  its actions.

- samantha