[extropy-chat] spamming ISPs like Fastweb (was: META: att.net users, you might need a different ISP)

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Mon Jul 31 19:11:12 UTC 2006

Ahh, ok I see what you're saying. Well then the next step would be that you
obviously need a different IP address for your mail client. Do you think your
whole DSL provider's IP range is blacklisted? Have you tried asking them to
assign your modem a new address and see if that one has problems too? If that
fails then I guess you're looking at needing some kind of email proxy or
anonymizing service so that when you send mail it will have another IP address
in the headers as the sender. Sorry, I don't have any service providers off the
top of my head for that area.
--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/