[extropy-chat] Singularity Summit Photos, audio, presentations and blog coverage available online

jeffrey davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:31:23 UTC 2006

Perhaps it's old news, but here is a copy of an email I received from folks
responsible for the Singularity Summit.

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                           Ray Charles

Dear Jeff,

We hope you made it to the Singularity Summit at Stanford and had a
great time!

There were 1300 in attendance - the largest single day gathering on
these dialogues.

Photos, audio, presentations and blog coverage are now online:

- Photography: http://sss.stanford.edu/coverage/press/
- Audio: http://sss.stanford.edu/coverage/audioandvideo/
- Powerpoints: http://sss.stanford.edu/coverage/powerpoints/
- Media and Blog Coverage: http://sss.stanford.edu/press/
- Relevant Reading: http://sss.stanford.edu/reading/

We put an immense amount of effort into the site to create an
educational archive. Please take advantage! The site can educate tens of
thousands of people about these issues, as long as the URL reaches them. If
you would, please take a few minutes to tell others, especially about the
audio.

Let us know if you blog about the summit coverage and we will link back
to you here:

http://sss.stanford.edu/press/

The exceptional group of volunteers, staff, speakers and co-sponsors
who made the summit possible are recognized here:

http://sss.stanford.edu/coverage/thank_you/

Feel free to get in touch with us if you would like to follow up.

Best wishes,

Tyler Emerson
Executive Director
Singularity Institute