[extropy-chat] reply attributions

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 16:33:07 UTC 2006

ExIers, I have noticed several incorrect attributions in addition to this
one.  Do pay close attention to this thanks.  Anna your email program seems
to do something funky on attribution where it makes it somehow look like
your own post is a reply to yourself.  I often can't tell who wrote what.  I
don't know how to fix that, perhaps someone here does.  I am open to
suggestion here.

spike