[extropy-chat] Health data

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Jun 17 21:15:36 UTC 2006

Rafal writes:

> ### I don't know if this would be helpful to you but in general the
> most cost-effective form of insurance is catastrophic health
> insurance. In these plans you have a deductible of at least 5
> 000$/year, or even more, 10 - 15k, and essentially unlimited coverage
> above that figure. You can exercise your own judgment in spending, and
> this helps keep costs low. I am not sure though if there are
> catastrophic plans paying for coverage abroad.

This is what I tried to get but it does not seem to be available in my
state. Not as described.

What I have has a very high deductible along with a high cost (IMHO), is
widely available, and has many added features that I'm not interested in.
I'd much rather lower the premium!  Most frustrating. I've not found any
way to get it "cut down" to the policy I want. :(

Regards,
MB