[extropy-chat] What Human Minds Will Eventually Do (was StringTheory)

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 26 06:40:53 UTC 2006

Amara,

Ah, the memories of food in Italy is a fond one for me.  My family and I
lived in Naples 1977-80.  Croquettes, chicken fried in old oil used to cook
calimari, vino, cafe expresso, and capucchino; especially when working the
night watch.  One treat is mozzarella cheese made with the milk of water
buffalo.  Mozzarella cheese made in the U.S. is an ersatz bland version.
Have you tried it?

< http://www.mozzarelladibufala.org/allestimento.htm >

Terry

*****

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program
[Southeast Asia/Secret War in Laos veterans, Allies, CIA/NSA,
and "steenkeen" contractors are welcome.]