[extropy-chat] What Human Minds Will Eventually Do

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Tue Jun 27 15:29:32 UTC 2006

On 6/26/06, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at tsoft.com> wrote:
> And unfortunately, by the Campbell/Vinge paradox, we can't
> understand the experiences of deities.

As a collector of paradoxes, I'm interested in knowing whether
"Campbell/Vinge paradox" refers to anything specific.  I'm familiar
with the singularity writings of both, and the concept that of the
fundamental inability to model the "experiences of deities", but I'm
not aware of any paradox fitting this name.

- Jef